Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hooch Figures Drinking in a Courtyard painting

Hooch Figures Drinking in a Courtyard painting
Titian Sacred and Profane Love painting
Kroyer Holger Drachman painting
Hooch A Mother and Child with Its Head in Her Lap painting
clearly all that I see and admire', as Father advised. It is good practice for me, and with my sketchbook will give you a better idea of my tour than these scribbles.
Adieu, I embrace you tenderly.
VOTRE AMIE
HEIDELBERG
My dear Mamma,
Having a quiet hour before we leave for Berne, I'll try to tell you what has happened, for some of it is very important, as you will see.
The sail up the Rhine was perfect, and I just sat and enjoyed it with all my might. Get Father's old guidebooks and read about it. I haven't words beautiful enough to describe it. At Coblenz we had a lovely time, for some students from Bonn, with whom Fred got acquainted on the boat, gave us a serenade. It was a moonlight night, and about one o'clock Flo and

No comments: