Monday, June 9, 2008

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
Nor do I now make moan to be abridgedFrom such a noble rate; but my chief careIs to come fairly off from the great debtsWherein my time something too prodigalHath left me gaged. To you, Antonio,I owe the most, in money and in love,And from your love I have a warrantyTo unburden all my plots and purposesHow to get clear of all the debts I owe.
ANTONIO
I pray you, good Bassanio, let me know it;And if it stand, as you yourself still do,Within the eye of honour, be assured,My purse, my person, my extremest means,Lie all unlock'd to your occasions.
BASSANIO
In my school-days, when I had lost one shaft,I shot his fellow of the self-same flightThe self-same way with more advised watch,To find the other forth, and by adventuring bothI oft found both: I urge this childhood proof,Because what follows is pure innocence.I owe you much, and, like a wilful youth,That which I owe is lost; but if you please

No comments: