Monday, June 9, 2008

Waterhouse My Sweet Rose painting

Waterhouse My Sweet Rose painting
Stiltz BV Beauty painting
Picasso Family at Saltimbanquesc painting
Lempicka Sketch of Madame Allan Bott painting
Here comes Bassanio, your most noble kinsman,Gratiano and Lorenzo. Fare ye well:We leave you now with better company.
SALARINO
I would have stay'd till I had made you merry,If worthier friends had not prevented me.
ANTONIO
Your worth is very dear in my regard.I take it, your own business calls on youAnd you embrace the occasion to depart.
SALARINO
Good morrow, my good lords.
BASSANIO
Good signiors both, when shall we laugh? say, when?You grow exceeding strange: must it be so?
SALARINO
We'll make our leisures to attend on yours.
[Exeunt Salarino and Salanio]
LORENZO
My Lord Bassanio, since you have found Antonio,We two will leave you: but at dinner-time,I pray you, have in mind where we must meet.
BASSANIO
I will not fail you.

No comments: