Sunday, July 13, 2008

Frederic Remington paintings

Frederic Remington paintings
Francisco de Goya paintings
Tara had survived, to face the hell and famine of defeat.)SCARLETT: Mother! Mother, I'm home! Mother, I'm home! Mother let me in, it's me, Scarlett. Oh, Paw, I'm home, I'm home... I'm home.Mr. O'HARA: Careful, carefulScarlett...SCARLETT: Mammie, mammy, I'm home.MAMMIE: Oh, honey child...SCARLETT: Mammy, I'm so, so....where's mother?MAMMIE: Why...Miss Sue Ellen, Miss Carreen, theywere sick with the typhoid. They had it bad, but they'sdoing all right now. Just weak like little ^kittens.SCARLETT: But, where's mother?MAMMIE: Well, Miss Ellen, she went down to nurse that Emmy Sladdly, that white trash. And she took down with it, too. Then last night, she... SCARLETT: Mother? Mother? Mother! (Scarlett walks into her mother's room faintly. There, in dark and quietness, lies Mrs. O'Hara. She's dead.) Mammyie: Miss Scarlett honey... SERVANT: If there's anything I can do, Miss Scarlett... SCARLETT: What did you do with Miss Melanie?

No comments: