Thursday, August 21, 2008

Juarez Machado Art Deco Evening painting

Juarez Machado Art Deco Evening paintingPhilip Craig Boboli Gardens - Florence paintingWassily Kandinsky Dominant Curve painting
but thescreen . . . the flunkingscreen . . .it's alwaysthere. And when youtry . . . to breakthrough it. . . you're justaffirming . . . that it'sthere ."
"Oh my!"
He paused. "Where I part company with the Ismists, though, is when they say our only choice is to accept the screen, and give up hope of ever knowing things absolutely. You'll have to readFootnotes to Sakhyan one of these days -- it's the Syllabus of Beism, you know. . ."
"Don't talk!" his nan cried.
"Sure. You've got it exactly. You've got to sayflunk that screen, andflunk True and False. Flunk all!"
"Flunkme, Harry! I know I'm going to shout. . ."
"It's no good asking whatis - -"
"Shut up! Shut up!"
"-- you've got tobe, Chickie!Be! Be! "
Beyond any question then they Were, locked past discourse in their odd embrace. And I was fetched with them to the verge ofBeing; I who neither was nor was not, my blood and bones they shuddered tobecome!

No comments: