Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pino Angelica painting

Pino Angelica paintingPablo Picasso Le Moulin de la Galette paintingPablo Picasso Gertrude Stein painting
do, Max? I'm going to find out where WESCAC's den is, and I'll say, 'Where's my mother and father? What have you done with them?' And he'd better give me the right answer, or by George I'll eathim up!"
Max shook his head happily. "Such talk!"
Perhaps thinking I'd referred to him, George Herrold struck up his favorite warning: "It's WESCAC'll EAT you if you don't watch out. . ."
"You'll see!" I gaily promised.
Max let go me and furrowed his brow. "Say now, Billy! I just thought something!"
He was struck with wonder that a certain question had not occurred to him until that instant -- one which well might have long since to any auditor of this history. But as it had required him fourteen years to think of it, so seven more were to pass before ever it got asked -- and I fear it has not been answered to this day. I cut him off at the mention of my name.
"NotBilly any more! Billy Bocksfuss is dead in the goat-pens." The latter words

No comments: