Monday, January 12, 2009

Jack Vettriano The Runaways

Jack Vettriano The RunawaysJack Vettriano The Rooms of a StrangerJack Vettriano The Road to Nowhere
pulled the lever for Barack Obama, saying it was the first time he ever voted for a Democrat.
"I decided since I had read through the gospels at that point over 30 times, I wanted to know who best represented the fundamental teachings of Jesus, and I felt that he more than any other candidate represented the teachings of Jesus, so I voted for him," Dobson said.new study finds that dieters who keep a weight loss journal tend to lose twice as much weight as other dieters.(Getty/ABC News)
Dieters may be able to take solace in the fact that one of the most powerful weight-loss tools available may be as close as a pen and paper.
In a recent study by the Kaiser Permanente Center for health Research
Dobson's message to others heading into the new year is to start reading the Bible, which he acknowledged can be demanding.
"I would encourage people, whether you've ever read the Bible or not, begin reading the Bible, and just listen to what God has to say."

No comments: