Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jack Vettriano The Letter

Jack Vettriano The LetterJack Vettriano The Billy BoysJack Vettriano Private DancerJack Vettriano Mad Dogs
nd finally, if you have a single friend you'd like to embarrass / remind of their solo-ness on Valentine's Day, the Mr. / Mrs. Perfect USB Companion ought to do the trick. This mildly offensive-looking item will sit on your desk and "speak" to you all day long, with settings for either positiveWhenever I get on Facebook I feel depressed. I seem to spend most of my time untagging myself in pictures so my third grade boyfriend doesn’t see me looking like I have four chins and a lazy eye. To make matters worse, it seems everybody else is beautiful, photogenic, and having the best time ever. Given that I’m generally having a decent time and am at least moderately attractive, I believe the problem is the pictures. messages, or mildly titilating, "cheeky" ones. Right: because being single means you'll really think it's awesome to hear sexual innuendos from a 3.5-inch tall chunk of plastic. Seriously, who do they have in mind with this one? Anyway: they're $4.99 -- if you're still interested in being unutterably cruel. And you are, right?

No comments: