Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leroy Neiman Men's Doubles

Leroy Neiman Men's DoublesLeroy Neiman Match PointLeroy Neiman Marlin
Will thought carefully.
"No," he said. "But she's not in very good health. She can't tell me very much, and I want to know."
"Yes, I see. Where are you now? Are you at Home?"
"No, I'm… I'm in Oxford."
"On your own?"
"Yes."on. "I've got to catch a bus to Nottingham, and I don't want to miss it. But what I want to know, you can tell me over the phone, can't you? All I want to know is, is my father alive, and if he is, where I can find him. You can tell me that, can't you?"
"It's not quite as simple as that. I can't really give out private information "And your mother's not well, you say?""No.""Is she in hospital or something?""Something like that. Look, can you tell me or not?""Well, I can tell you something, but not much and not right now, and I'd rather not do it over the phone. I'm seeing a client in five minutes. Can you find your way to my office at about half past two?""No," Will said. It would be too risky; the lawyer might have heard by then that he was wanted by the police. He thought quickly and went

No comments: